Effective Date: November 1, 2019
deep CBDs LLC (“deepCBDs” “Company” “we”, “our” or “us”) values and respects your privacy. We strive to use information to provide the best possible service while respecting the confidentiality of information we are entrusted with.
Personal Data We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so – for example, to provide deepcbds.com services, to communicate with you, or to make the services offered on deepcbds.com better. The following outlines the information we collect.
- Account Registration. We collect personal information to create your deepcbds.com account, to handle billing transactions when you buy something from deepcbds.com, and to help us understand your specific needs. Personal information is information that is personally identifiable to you (e.g., your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card number).
- Log Files. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use deepcbds.com, our servers automatically record certain information your web browser sends whenever you visit deepcbds.com. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, number of clicks, domain names, pages viewed, and other information.
- Third Party Services. We may use Google Analytics to help understand the use of deepcbds.com. Google Analytics collects the information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including cookies and your IP address. Google Analytics also receives this information and their use of it is governed by Google’s Privacy Policies located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
How We Use Information
We use information we collect about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- to assist you with your online orders from deepcbds.com;
- to remember information about you to help you conveniently access your deepcbds.com account;
- to communicate with you about deepCBDs products, services, promotions, and events;
- to provide you with technical, product and other support, and to help keep deepcbds.com working, safe and secure;
- to provide personalized promotional offers and select content to be communicated to you to make your deepCBDs experience more relevant to your interests and needs;
- to respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- to invite you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes and other promotions;
- to analyze how deepcbds.com is used;
- to send newsletter-type emails (which you may opt out of at any time);
- to identify usage trends (like traffic to deepcbds.com and demographic patterns) and for data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and paying fees to third party providers (e.g., copyright holders, merchant processors, etc.), and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- to monitor aggregate metrics such as traffic to deepcbds.com and demographic patterns;
- to help protect the security of deepcbds.com including detecting and preventing fraudulent transactions; and,
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms & Conditions and terms of our other policies and agreements.
Special note on credit/debit card information. deepCBDs uses your credit/debit card information solely for payment processing and fraud prevention efforts. Credit/debit card information, and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision, is not used for any other purposes. Credit/debit card information will not be retained any longer than necessary to facilitate and manage your purchase order, unless you request deepCBDs to retain your credit/debit card information on file to streamline your future purchases from deepcbds.com.
How We Share Information
We will not sell, rent or lease our users’ private personal information. We may share personal information with companies working on deepCBDs behalf and deepCBDs-owned and affiliated business entities for the purposes detailed above with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors. We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, and customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you), those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g. by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns), those that help deepCBDs understand and enhance its services (like analytics providers).
- Legal & Regulatory Requirements. We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request, or enforce any of deepCBDs Terms & Conditions or terms from deepCBDs other policies, including investigation of potential violations of terms.
- To Protect Rights, Property & Others.We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of deepCBDs, third parties, or the public at large.
- With Your Consent. We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information. We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you allow deepCBDs to make public, or that you make public, is disclosed to publicly. For example, information you provide in your testimonial about your use of a deepCBDs product (deep thanks for your purchase and your feedback!) and any “Likes” or other comments you submit to deepCBDs will be made available to all others. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to publicly share.
deepCBDs does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target any deepCBDs products or services to children under 13.
How Long We Keep Information
Access to & Accuracy of Your Information
deepCBDs services may allow registered users to directly access the account information they provided and make corrections or updates to that information upon login at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
You may also request access to and correction of other personal information about you that you have directly provided to us through your use of deepcbds.com. To protect your privacy and security, deepCBDs may require you to verify your identity (such as a user id/login and password) before deepCBDs will grant access to your data.
If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request in accordance with deepCBDs policies but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with deepCBDs legal obligations.
We ask that you please update your information when a change occurs so that we have your correct information on file.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We deeply value your trust and take it seriously. While no online service is 100% secure, deepCBDs works very hard to protect your information against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction and takes reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring deepcbds.com for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. deepCBDs does this by using industry standard physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard personal information. deepCBDs cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to deepCBDs or guarantee that your information on deepcbds.com may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by a breach of deepCBDs security.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Any link to a third-party website from deepcbds.com does not constitute deepCBDs’s endorsement, approval, agreement or representation about the value, quality or usefulness of anything found on that third-party website.
You have some choices available when it comes to information about you.
- Limit the Information that You Provide.If you have a deepcbds.com account, you can choose not to provide the optional account information and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you don’t provide this information, you won’t be able to make any online purchases from deepcbds.com.
- Opt-Out of Marketing Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from DEEP. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please indicate “OPT-OUT Request” in the subject line. If you opt out of promotional communications, DEEP may still send you other communications, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies. At this time, deepcbds.com does not respond to “do not track” signals. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using deepcbds.com, with the drawback that certain features of deepcbds.com may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
How to Reach Us